`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super collecting hamilton

super collecting hamilton
hey everybody i am starting a supercollection of josh hamiltonn i have 2 jerseys and a cople base so i need alot...any josh hamilton you have i want them...just lmk i have more than what is in my org....you can post stuff here but pm is the best..thanks so much

RE: super collecting hamilton
(08-20-2011, 12:07 PM)tebowrocks Wrote: hey everybody i am starting a supercollection of josh hamiltonn i have 2 jerseys and a cople base so i need alot...any josh hamilton you have i want them...just lmk i have more than what is in my org....you can post stuff here but pm is the best..thanks so much
You should probably post in the trading section then.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

do you got any 2011 a/g autos
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

i have a bunch i also collect him but i you have stuff of the other guys that i collect we maybe can work something out i think i have like 40-45 cards of him right now
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(08-20-2011, 12:07 PM)tebowrocks Wrote: hey everybody i am starting a supercollection of josh hamiltonn i have 2 jerseys and a cople base so i need alot...any josh hamilton you have i want them...just lmk i have more than what is in my org....you can post stuff here but pm is the best..thanks so much
Not trying to bust your bubble here, but you may have a tough time super collecting Josh Hamilton as there is another guy on here who is a supercollector of Hamilton. But then again, he may have a bunch of extras to trade you. Good luck. oh, I think his id name is hamiltonfan in case you want to try to find him.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(08-20-2011, 09:24 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: Not trying to bust your bubble here, but you may have a tough time super collecting Josh Hamilton as there is another guy on here who is a supercollector of Hamilton. But then again, he may have a bunch of extras to trade you. Good luck. oh, I think his id name is hamiltonfan in case you want to try to find him.
Thanks "sesfan01"!!

I've been known to help Jr. Hamilton collectors out over the years :-)

[Image: hamiltonfanbanner.jpg]

Always buying Josh Hamilton Items - especially printing plates - low
numbered items - Finders fees given for Hamilton 1/1's and rare items found that are not on ebay.

supercollecting someone so late into them being popular seems like it'd be a tough thing to jump into... unless my definition of supercollecting and theirs differs greatly.

good luck in your quest to start working on a new PC guy. he really does have a great story to him
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

"you may have a tough time super collecting Josh Hamilton as there is another guy on here who is a supercollector of Hamilton."
"supercollecting someone so late into them being popular seems like it'd be a tough thing to jump into"

The thought process here confuses me. It's 2011 and Hamilton still has a few years left in the league. Besides 1 of 1's that the resident Super Collectors have, why exactly should he NOT start a collection?
I believe it's wiser to start a collection of an established star as the value will tend to hold over time. Simply, it sounds to me that the other collectors are going to have increased competition as new issues are released. Seems like a good idea to me.

(08-20-2011, 12:43 PM)bman12 Wrote: do you got any 2011 a/g autos
no
(08-20-2011, 12:53 PM)rascrush Wrote: i have a bunch i also collect him but i you have stuff of the other guys that i collect we maybe can work something out i think i have like 40-45 cards of him right now
cool thank you...do you have any higher end of him
(08-21-2011, 01:30 AM)hamiltonfan Wrote: Thanks "sesfan01"!!

I've been known to help Jr. Hamilton collectors out over the years :-)
yea it will definatly hard but cool when i get a nice card of him in the mail

(08-20-2011, 12:07 PM)tebowrocks Wrote: just lmk i have more than what is in my org....
You're probably going to have a tough time getting trades with only 8 items in your organize.

If you have more than what's in there, why don't you put it in there? You'll have to do it anyway in order to trade it, and you're much more likely to get someone respond to your trade thread.

Unless you're intentionally trading around the system of course, in which case...well...just read through the TOS.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.