`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some new saweet stuff from the .....

RE: some new saweet stuff from the .....
Those chrome cards are awesome, I just picked up a few myself last week, a couple nice Barry Sanders ones too. Maybe you would like to trade that Emmitt for a Barry, lol! Smile Your package is going out today or tomorrow buddy.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(08-22-2011, 07:24 AM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Great looking stuff. Love the proofs. So I have to ask what are you going to use to protect them? Im trying to figure out how to protect mine as well. And being that they are too long for a regular Top loader Figured why not ask you. Hopefully you have some ideas
glad I snagged these before you got your Eddie George Wink

they basically will only fit in a top loader sans penny sleeve Sad and the ones with the uncut bases are going to be a challenge ..... maybe they will fit into the old GameDay sleeves, will have to see if I have any laying around, either that or I will just use the Beckett grading sleeves to store them Smile
(08-22-2011, 09:10 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Those chrome cards are awesome, I just picked up a few myself last week, a couple nice Barry Sanders ones too. Maybe you would like to trade that Emmitt for a Barry, lol! Smile Your package is going out today or tomorrow buddy.
sorry, Emmitt's staying here Wink I do have a "small" Emmitt PC ya know Wink

and cool ..... thanks Smile

PBean- I store my proofs in the 5x7 or 8x10 toploaders you can get at your LCS. Smile More room and less scratching!

I really like yours...very shiny!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(08-22-2011, 07:24 AM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Great looking stuff. Love the proofs. So I have to ask what are you going to use to protect them? Im trying to figure out how to protect mine as well. And being that they are too long for a regular Top loader Figured why not ask you. Hopefully you have some ideas
If you can find some of the Toploaders for the old Gameday cards those could possibly be a solution.