`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Ginter sale/trade

2011 Ginter sale/trade
Allen & Ginter was not good to me this year. I'm treating Ginter like an ex-girlfriend. It's time to get rid of the stuff that reminds me of her. I know lots of people on here are collecting Ginter, so here you go! All my remaining Ginter is in my organize (except for the Cardinals that I just can't get rid of). I would love to sell to make a few bucks back, but will also trade for Ozzie Smith I might need. There's no sell price on most of it, if you wish to buy just pm an offer. Some have a sell price but they're pretty much just if you buy only a couple. The more you take off my hands, the lower I'll go. If you want to trade, make an offer. I'm pretty much just interested in Ozzie at the moment but if you want a bunch of my ginter I will trade for some nice Cardinals stuff as well. I have 3 relics: Justin Morneau, Josh Beckett, John Lackey. Lets have some Ginter breakup offers!
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

RE: 2011 Ginter sale/trade
i'll trade for the relics see if i have anything
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

check me for the mournue relic
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Sorry the relics are now traded! Anyone need minis/inserts/base?

you can check me for all the players in my sig
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I still need the Cano mini, mini black and the Code card... did not see then listed however offer sent on another card....
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Anyone else need any ginter? I have minis, base, inserts...I know there's people collecting this stuff. I'll sell for half book value! Or I'll trade for Ozzie Smith I need.