`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OH, how I wish I could have this card..

RE: OH, how I wish I could have this card..
if that was a patch in a later product and was "game worn" then that would be worth throwing some money at!!

(08-21-2011, 05:15 PM)eazy e Wrote: Watch your mouth Superynaldo! Smile
Yeah, I know...Wink I hope he does ok... But I would still wait on his big cards... They will come down in price... Just be patient...Wink take it from me... I am picking up VY Longhorn stuff now for pennies on the dollar...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

You can only imagine the price if that was Cam Newton. Yeah patience. It's a 1/1 of a rookie from a brand new product. Value will settle down eventually.

Still a really nice looking card though!!

(08-21-2011, 09:20 PM)estuaryman Wrote: You can only imagine the price if that was Cam Newton. Yeah patience. It's a 1/1 of a rookie from a brand new product. Value will settle down eventually.

Still a really nice looking card though!!
(08-21-2011, 08:08 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Yeah, I know...Wink I hope he does ok... But I would still wait on his big cards... They will come down in price... Just be patient...Wink take it from me... I am picking up VY Longhorn stuff now for pennies on the dollar...
I would never buy it. Just love the card. I actually almost bought his red ink rookie premiere card for 100 but thought better of it.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%