`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Collectors LOOK!!! Jordan Plates $$$

Jordan Collectors LOOK!!! Jordan Plates $$$
I have had all of these plates for many years and want to get rid of them. Over all the years I have had the plates kept in the same containers they were shipped in and have been stored away. I want to sell or trade for cards and will be open to any offers that anyone wants to make. Shipping is going to cost me 3 to 8 times what it will cost you so please consider that as I can not spend $4 in shipping and give up a $30 plate for $10 in cards.

Most of us here trade by book value and that would be the most I am looking for.

The 1991 Championship plate books for $35

I have a 72 Wins plate that I forgot to take pics of before I packed the plates back up, if there is any interest I will unpack all of them again and take pics of it but for now I will wait till there is an interest. It books for $35 but I do not have the COA with it, it is numbered and certified on the back like all the rest, so I will take no more than $30 for this plate but it is open to offers.

The 5 plate set books for $200 and cost about that much, I am willing to come down on that mark depending on what I am getting back.

Well, enough talk, here they are. Pics of the front, the back, and the COA for each plate

UPDATE.....All the Wizards plates are gone. Only have the 1991 Champs, 72 Wins, and Soaring Above the Rest set left.

1991 CHAMPIONSHIP

[Image: DSCF0383.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0384.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0385.jpg]

SOARING ABOVE THE REST 5 PLATE SET

[Image: DSCF0386.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0387.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0389.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0390.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0391.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0392.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0393.jpg]
PC Players: Halak, Perron, Berglund, Stewart, Oshie, Pietrangelo, D'Agostini, A. Steen, & Backes

PLAYERS WANTED: Crosby, P.Roy, Lundqvist, Spezza, Ovechkin, Lemieux, Gretzky, C.Price, Tavares, Stamkos, Nash, Hull, Tkachuk, Arnott and Langenbrunner in Blues uniform

Always up for a trade!!

RE: Jordan Collectors LOOK!!! Jordan Plates $$$
i would not want to put these in the dishwasher
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

dude i thought you meant printing plates LMFAO

Wow! Memories are rushing back! I have plates of Jordan, Griffey, Mantle & more. Loved collecting plates when I was young. All are safely stored away. Nice stuff there!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

what are you looking for the soaring above the rest plate collection?
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

you can check my org and lmk if theres anything you would want to trade for, and did you say these are listed in beckett's opg?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-20-2011, 03:07 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: you can check my org and lmk if theres anything you would want to trade for, and did you say these are listed in beckett's opg?
No, I can't find the plates on Beckett, I got the pricing for them from another reliable pricing source that provides pricing for this type of memorabilia
PC Players: Halak, Perron, Berglund, Stewart, Oshie, Pietrangelo, D'Agostini, A. Steen, & Backes

PLAYERS WANTED: Crosby, P.Roy, Lundqvist, Spezza, Ovechkin, Lemieux, Gretzky, C.Price, Tavares, Stamkos, Nash, Hull, Tkachuk, Arnott and Langenbrunner in Blues uniform

Always up for a trade!!

thanks for the trade, im anxious to see these in person!!!!! for the other traders, the soaring set and the 91 champion plates are still left.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

check me for the soaring set
Collecting Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings and Star/HOF Game Used and Autos.

http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/bundyscardz/