`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Football Hobby Box Break

2011 Topps Football Hobby Box Break
Having some difficulty with eBay with my box break. I've sold about half the teams and would like to finish selling them off to get this thing going. I don't think I need to give you the product break down (you're all familiar I'm sure, and if not, it's an easy search) but here's what I had on my eBay posting. It's $3.49/team with FREE SHIPPING. Email me at: jacobclark04240@aol.com if you're interested.
Each purchase is good for the single team of your choice. The sooner you purchase, the better the chances of your team being available. After you purchase, and payment is made, please sent me an email with your team request. Teams will be given in payment order.

You'll receive every card of the team you purchased including base & hits.

Once all teams have been selected, I will record the break and will post the video(s) to YouTube and provide each of you with a link to said video(s). The cards will be mailed shortly thereafter. All cards will be placed in penny-sleeves and any hits will also be placed in top holders.

The team listed on the card (or if no team listed, the last team they played for) will be used to determine who gets it. Cards with multiple players on it will be chosen randomly (via random.org).

If you have ANY questions, please feel free to send me a message and I'll reply ASAP. Good luck and thank you for looking!

THE BOX HAS ARRIVED. (Serial# LF 036636720)

TEAMS AVAILABLE

ARIZONA CARDINALS
ATLANTA FALCONS
BUFFALO BILLS
CHICAGO BEARS
DALLAS COWBOYS
GREEN BAY PACKERS
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
MIAMI DOLPHINS
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
NEW YORK GIANTS
OAKLAND RAIDERS
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
SAN FRANCISCO 49ers
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
ST. LOUIS RAMS
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
TENNESSEE TITANS
WASHINGTON REDSKINS
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

RE: 2011 Topps Football Hobby Box Break
email sent
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I'm no tattle or anything, but.......Threads of this nature selling box break slots, etc, are seriously frowned upon around here.
Insert Banner.

(08-19-2011, 10:02 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: I'm no tattle or anything, but.......Threads of this nature selling box break slots, etc, are seriously frowned upon around here.
.....Frowner
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(08-19-2011, 10:02 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: I'm no tattle or anything, but.......Threads of this nature selling box break slots, etc, are seriously frowned upon around here.
I apologize if I've misinterpreted the "Football Box Break" forum. I understand that people post the results of their box breaks but I don't understand why it cannot also be used to find people interested in participating in one. If there is a different forum that is intended to be used for that purpose, please let me know and I will post there instead.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

(08-20-2011, 01:19 PM)jacobclark04240 Wrote: I apologize if I've misinterpreted the "Football Box Break" forum. I understand that people post the results of their box breaks but I don't understand why it cannot also be used to find people interested in participating in one. If there is a different forum that is intended to be used for that purpose, please let me know and I will post there instead.
Seems to be the never ending question around here the reason is that it can't be policed so people get ripped off then they say what the hell beckett how can you let something like this happen. So I guess they gotta do what they gotta do.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

i'm totallly in. i'll take the falcons and the giants and the steelers.

email me what i got, then i'll send you $10. its all the same, right? you have the box, so show me what i got. i'll pay after, though.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]