`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LOOKING FOR JIMMY GRAHAM AUTOGRAPHS
08-19-2011, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2011 07:32 PM by mannyfan06.)
LOOKING FOR JIMMY GRAHAM AUTOGRAPHS
I am new to the forums, but am looking for any Jimmy Graham 2010 rc autographs. I am well established on Ebay under the user name Brianssportscardcorner. Please let me know what you have and what you are looking for in return, I have a card shop so I have a decent size inventory, check out my Ebay items, maybe I have something you want.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2011, 07:42 PM
RE: LOOKING FOR JIMMY GRAHAM AUTOGRAPHS
I have a couple Graham auto's in my bucket. Right now I collect any of the following: St. Louis Rams,Jake Locker,2010 and 2011 Star RC's. PM me if interested in anything from my bucket. My bucket is way more up to date than my org. Thanks

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all

[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!
08-19-2011, 07:47 PM
RE: LOOKING FOR JIMMY GRAHAM AUTOGRAPHS
(08-19-2011 07:42 PM)jpcisco Wrote:  I have a couple Graham auto's in my bucket. Right now I collect any of the following: St. Louis Rams,Jake Locker,2010 and 2011 Star RC's. PM me if interested in anything from my bucket. My bucket is way more up to date than my org. Thanks

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all

I am interested in both, what do you need for them, I can buy them or you can check out my Ebay and see if there is anything that you like. I have over 250 Donnie Avery autographs, most are listed in a lot I have running right now, but I have more that aren't listed in the lot if you are interested in any of his cards.