`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke down - 2 hobby boxes A&G

Broke down - 2 hobby boxes A&G
I see everyone going nuts over A&G every year... I always resisted until this morning. I tore open the boxes to get my Manny Pacquiou (sp?) auto.

I got 6 CRAPPY game used cards. No auto's, no NNO mini's, No Bazooka back mini's... so I was just really displeased with the whole thing.

Started sorting... got a Brian Wilson mini folliclulous (whatever)... so that was good. BUT - I forgot about the toppers.

One was a huge card about a forest... but the other was a die-cut NY relic with dirt from the Statue of Liberty # 17/50. No scan yet...

Can't complain Smile

RE: Broke down - 2 hobby boxes A&G
What relics did you get? I am trying to complete the set
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

I know the State relics fetch some decent amounts on Ebay, and New York is one of them..
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

Not a fan of this product either. I don't know what the hype is all about. Not much bang for the buck if you ask me.

If you're willing to trade the NY state card check me for it. I've broke 2 of these and both had huge hits. I pulled a rip and a wood card, making these boxes well worth it for me. But Ginter is like any other both; it has its lemons. Let me know if you see anything...thanks!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

I could really use the Wilson for my mini set. Let me kinow if I have anything. Thanks

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

PM sent

Still interested. Check my pm please

Are you interested in parting with the state piece?

Last call for the state piece.