`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 box bowman plat....

RE: 2 box bowman plat....
thats what we did with strasburg we bought a lot of the chrome and baxse before anybody new who he was got them cheap and the night he got hurt we got rid of them all for twice as much as we paid but we found out bout harper way too late.Sad
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I just got 4 boxes of bowman platinum and pulled 1 base harper and nothing else...thats garbage...great for you though. Im fairly sure you could sell that green harper and grab a miguel cabrera rc auto and still have money to spare

check me for them
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(08-15-2011, 03:02 PM)rascrush Wrote: check me for them
not sure what check me for them means? new here..

means i am interested in the harpers if u are willing to trade them
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

wowo u killed it congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

thank you..
just to let you guys know, no one at card show had a good offer for me.. so no reasonable offer will be turned down. im very intrested in miguel cabrera, hanely Ramirez josh hamilton and now more then ever justin verlander.
off topic but my thread just didnt want to create another.
i have something i want to share with you guys, i came across a josh hamilton 2007 upper deck rookie of the year predictor (roy22) well that card books at 60.00 and i got it out of a meijer 5.99 for 8 random misc pack boxes. then about a month later i bout a hobby box of 07 upper deck, i pulled a roy22 j-ham 1/1 printing plate. the book said no pricing due to scarcity. then i e-mailed a guy at beckett with my "big pull story" he kindly got back with me asking for pics gave me no info so i was guessing it would be in the next beckett. i didnt see it in the next 2.. and no book price is still 60.00 on common and now doesnt even say scarcity comment.. just curious if anyone would no the pricing, or have an idea on what its worth? thanks for any help....

[Image: utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwODE1LTAwMDg0LmpwZw.jpg]

Man, I've tried several people... my las attempt for a while.
I'm trying to complete the base & prospect sets. PM me if you wouldn't mind helping out.

The printing plate is a 1 of 1- there will never be pricing in Beckett for that.

Also, I would say to sell the Harpers. Batting average, position, teams, etc all affect card prices INDIRECTLY. Hype and demand are what determine prices. A higher batting average can possibly make more people want a card, which can make the price go up. But a higher batting average, more home runs, etc, will not make card values go up unless more people want them. So what you need to ask yourself is: will more people want Harper cards at any future time than right now? My opinion is no. The hype has made Harper as desirable as he will ever be. When he gets to the majors, he will only be "the next big thing" for so long.

Everybody saw it with Strasburg. His cards are down from where they were because Harper is the next big thing. Believe me, there will be a "next" hot young rookie. While his cards may not be at the very top of their value, I would be willing to bet they're damn close.