`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Newton Sketch Card

Cam Newton Sketch Card
After purchasing my disappointingly-simple Delone Carter sketch card the other day, I thought it would be fun to try my own hand at making one. I've had 3 hours of conference calls today so I finally had time to give it a shot while people rambled on the speakerphone. Below is my first shot at drawing a "sketch" card....what do you think?

I was thinking it could be amazingly fun to try to make a couple of these then mail them to the athletes and pray someone sends one back with an auto :-)

[Image: 680CamNewtonSketch.jpg]

I know the players don't have access to colored pencils at the Rookie Premiere, but they've got a ton of colored markers at their disposal so you'd think they could put a LITTLE more effort into them.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

RE: Cam Newton Sketch Card
Wow man! That's pretty cool!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Dang Serg, that's pretty good!!! I'd love to see you get an auto on that!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

nice job!
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(08-19-2011, 02:39 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Wow man! That's pretty cool!
Thanks, aviatorshades!
(08-19-2011, 02:40 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Dang Serg, that's pretty good!!! I'd love to see you get an auto on that!!
Thanks so much, Wendy! Really appreciate it.
(08-19-2011, 02:40 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: nice job!
Thanks, Mr. MalletFan...your boy looked pretty good the other day!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

I'd definitely mail it out! I think it'd be one of your more prized cards if you got it back with an auto.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Love it and Im not even a fan of Cams
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(08-19-2011, 02:52 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Love it and Im not even a fan of Cams
I'm not a fan either :-P Just figured I'd draw someone that's really popular right now. Thanks for the compliment bud!
(08-19-2011, 02:51 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I'd definitely mail it out! I think it'd be one of your more prized cards if you got it back with an auto.
Thanks! Only problem is that given his reputation (or that of his father) he might send me an invoice, lol

(08-19-2011, 02:54 PM)sensei322 Wrote: Thanks! Only problem is that given his reputation (or that of his father) he might send me an invoice, lol
LMFAO!!!!!! You're not jokin' there bud!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

You actually have a sweet idea...Wink how about a VY Eagles #9 or Longhorns???Wink 1/1...Smile I will pay you...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin