`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My MJ autos and recent pick-ups

My MJ autos and recent pick-ups
A few people have asked to check out my MJ PC, here are some recent pick-ups and highlights.

[Image: GradedFBLayout.jpg]
[Image: GradedFBLayout2.jpg]
[Image: GradedFBLayout3.jpg]
[Image: GradedFBLayout4.jpg]
[Image: GradedFBLayout5.jpg]
[Image: GradedFBLayout6.jpg]
[Image: GradedFBLayout8.jpg]
[Image: GradedFBLayout9.jpg]
[Image: GradedFBLayout10.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: My MJ autos and recent pick-ups
OMG !!!! WOW those are seriously sweeeeetttt. You are definitely at Supercollector status!!
Nice stuff

I would retire off that collection Smile NICEEEEE
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

how much did you pay for that?
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

(08-19-2011, 03:00 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: how much did you pay for that?
There is no cheap way to collect MJ! I was lucky that picked up a lot of his cards before they got so expensive. Since most of the cards I'd like to buy, I can't afford now, I decided to get most of my collection graded.
(08-19-2011, 02:12 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I would retire off that collection Smile NICEEEEE
I wish that was the case! I don't have none of the cards that are selling ridiculously high, though, I could never afford them!

You wanna move that 96-97 EX Cut Above? I know someone who would like to have it.

(08-19-2011, 03:29 PM)doublexthebeast Wrote: You wanna move that 96-97 EX Cut Above? I know someone who would like to have it.
Thanks, but I don't know if I'll be moving these at the moment. It would be virtually impossible to buy again if I decide I want it back! His market is insane right now!

HOLY CRAP THAT'S INSANE!!!! SHOCKED YOU DON'T HAVE A HIGH GRADED RC YET IF YOU WERE EVER ABLE TO AFFORD THOSE LOL!!!! AMAZING COLLECTION!!!

(08-19-2011, 03:51 PM)bengu Wrote: HOLY CRAP THAT'S INSANE!!!! SHOCKED YOU DON'T HAVE A HIGH GRADED RC YET IF YOU WERE EVER ABLE TO AFFORD THOSE LOL!!!! AMAZING COLLECTION!!!
Well, I had his RC, but it was BGS 7.5 or 8... I decided to sell it and buy a auto at the time... I thought, I'd pick up a better graded RC down the road, ha, haven't gotten around to it yet!

So that is what a super collection looks like. Sweet cards.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.