`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My MJ autos and recent pick-ups

RE: My MJ autos and recent pick-ups
(08-19-2011, 04:52 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: So that is what a super collection looks like. Sweet cards.
Thanks!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Incrediable collection-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

Thats gross! I hate you!!!!! LOL Nice job on being ahead of the market.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(08-19-2011, 09:32 PM)quavis Wrote: Thats gross! I hate you!!!!! LOL Nice job on being ahead of the market.
Yeah, was lucky, but kinda stuck now, most significant pickups are selling so high now!

So I have 24 of those cards....wish I would have jumped on a lot more too! For example, the Slam Cam card was selling between 30-50 dollars...but never jumped on it...now its a lot higher

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(08-20-2011, 03:30 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: So I have 24 of those cards....wish I would have jumped on a lot more too! For example, the Slam Cam card was selling between 30-50 dollars...but never jumped on it...now its a lot higher
Yeah, I really think I have a better chance of picking up MJ autos and getting to 23, over picking up 90s stuff! I didn't expect his cards to jump this much, this soon...

(08-20-2011, 12:37 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Yeah, I really think I have a better chance of picking up MJ autos and getting to 23, over picking up 90s stuff! I didn't expect his cards to jump this much, this soon...
Yeah, me either! I have sort of stopped buying his stuff right now because the stuff I need is too hard to get. Before a lot of the cards I needed were selling 50-75 raw...now that is doubled in a lot of circumstances....too much for me!~

[Image: Nick.jpg]
Sad 
Jordan 90's insert are the best. Love jordan 06-07 Essential Credentials. I am sick and tire of too many fat looking auto jersey now.

Collecting only with championship rings.
MJ
KOBE
Garnett

Wow thats some incredible stuff! Congrats!
[Image: 3090vis.png]

That Hot Shot auto is sick!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/