`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Harper goes down.

Harper goes down.
Harper had to be carried off field tonight in Harrisburg. Seems like it is just a hamstring injury, but Nats fans there had to feel snake bit.

Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collecting Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Manny Machado and any other nice Orioles.

RE: Harper goes down.
I just read that too. I do not think it is real serious though.
[Image: Heyward.jpg]

Either way, all the people buying his autos for serious $$$$$$$$$$$$$ have to feel a little scared...
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

everyone who overpaid for his autos and all Nats fans gotta b a little afraid right now.

I'm so glad I sold or traded everything I got of Strasburg right away when the hype was there. To give that much hype to a prospect is just about criminal. You'd think he was the reincarnation of some deity, just like has been done with Harper. It's a turn off for collecting their cards, for me.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

He is still 19 years old ill take my chances... He has proved his self in my eyes at the proball level. Slow start in double A but started to come around. He'll be ready to go next season if you are dumping your Harper cards ill be the trash man... Send me open offers for your HARPER CARDS.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I hate to see any player go down,but I wouldn't go into a panic just yet. I really don't see his cards
dropping for awhile. Especially when people are gonzo for him. Look at all these boxes and cases being purchased.You always hear them talk about pulling a harper. Nobody ever says "I hope I pull that pujols or someone who is in my pc".
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

of course he has to go down 5 days b4 i am suppose to see him play against the sea dogs were i live well looks like that aint happining now
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(08-18-2011, 10:56 PM)rocknandrew Wrote: Either way, all the people buying his autos for serious $$$$$$$$$$$$$ have to feel a little scared...
Very good point.

I think he is done for the season according to the mothership, ESPN
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]