`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CASE BREAK CONTEST!! ~ Scans ~ 5th HIGH BV from case up!!

RE: CASE BREAK CONTEST!! ~ Scans ~ 5th HIGH BV from case up!!
(08-23-2011, 02:19 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: I bucket-peeked on you, and I see some jet manu patch in there ?? Shame. I shouldve been contacted immediately !!!! HIPPY !! LOL
dude it was late and you NEED your beauty sleep
LOL
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Sorry to see so few autos bro. Though it is no consolation that is one sweet Eli patch.

As far as the winning guess goes... Funny how I arrived at my guess of 143...I figured 10 #'s per box and then added 23 (The date of my next day off, and consequently the date of my next ripppppppppppppppppppppppping) ....actually I guess that isn't really that funny.

Thanks for doing this contest and also for my 1st package....and also for setting me aside them Woodleys.

And he called ME a great member? Jeff is awesome.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

RE: CASE BREAK CONTEST!! ~OVER! ~ off to bust um' 6 pm pst..~ 5th HIGH BV from case up!!
(08-23-2011, 01:09 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: SUPER!!! 2 fantastic members.....so funny too cuz i just sent kenny a pkg today and i pulled 2 lamarr woodley cards for him too from the case..
double duty at Kenny's house this week i see.

ok off to check BV's for the winners...such a so,so case i think i will throw in something else in too for them...alanch?? who do you collect bro??
Thanks man, I collect packers especially Donald driver. Appreciate it thanks again for the contest!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Dude, i know you were puckered up tight on that break, lol! Nice to see you got an AP, that is the golden nugget of 2007! That Riggins was sweet, all in all it was average. I think without the AP, it would have been horrendous but I bet it was fun man. Never had the pleasure of busting a case, i am too much of a chicken poop to bust multiple boxes, I GO GET my hits, I dont hope for them , lol! You know what i mean. If that Stanback is available, lmk, would love to have it just for the Star! Smile Btw, what did Barber look like in that game last nite?? I have a feeling he is gonna be a very nice pickup for the Bears. My son and i still truly miss him, it was a shame not to see him at training camp last week, but Felix Jones is looking GOOD! Congrats on the break and lmk on the Stanback, thanks bud! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Resurrecting this thread from the dead!

I have been away for the last week or so....Working 45 hours a week and 20 contact hours at school all coupled with the girlfriends aunt visiting for 2 weeks equals very little computer time, so this is a little past due.....

I finally received my 5th highest BV card from Chibearsboy the other day. I was wondering what it would be, and was very pleasantly surprised when I checked the mail and found a giant envelope stuffed full of goodies....I'm not sure which of the following cards had the highest BV but he threw in a ton of other cards to go with it.....

So without further adieu here are the scans....
Freebies not part of the contest first....
[Image: chibears1.jpg]
Harris is #/d 502/639
Bradshaw 0494/1449
Parker 082/199
Roethlisberger 152/639
Timmons 1417/1499
Woodley X 2 586 and 335 /999

As if those wernn't good enough he then threw in these other 2 PC cards to go with the contest winnings....
[Image: chibears2.jpg]
SB XLIII champion Gary Russell 695/999
Current Denver Broncos starter Ryan McBeam 624/999

and the winnings are Numbered as such....
Manning 106/250
Brady 124/250
Nelson 85/99

Thanks a ton Jeff for the contest and also for all the extra goodies. I owe you one!
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

I know other people have beat me to it, but I NEED THAT STANBACK!! Big Grin LOL LMK if anything can be worked out.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(09-06-2011, 02:26 PM)uwash97 Wrote: I know other people have beat me to it, but I NEED THAT STANBACK!! Big Grin LOL LMK if anything can be worked out.
I have another one of his rc autos if you want it, i think it is NT.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]