`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help

Help
Hey guys, pretty new here on the forums, and just sub'd to the online pricing. Have a few questions. When I signed up for the price guide it mentioned something about online pricing for graded cards... how do I access that? Also, if I have a professionally graded card, how can I add that into my 'organizer'? Does it matter if it is PSA or BGS? As I have a couple of both. Any tips or pointers as to how to go about setting up my account to start trading with what looks like a great little community here? Thanks in advance!
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: Help
there is a trade thread above that has the steps for new traders on the forums to go by, check it out and welcome!
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

Welcome!!
If you have any questions after you read the thread....feel free to ask

Thanks, I read that... still kinda feeling my way around it lol Smile
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

thats the way he feels when its your first time in anything =D
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]