Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing BOLO-Xstreaminsanity

RE: Missing BOLO-Xstreaminsanity
glad ur ok xstream!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-24-2011, 08:12 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Hey guys, sorry I went MIA. My mind was cluttered with some things that needed to be taken care of at home and honestly I barely even thought about cards or the site. The emails I got every day for new threads was a kind of reminder, and I checked some of my messages, but didn't really respond to them until just recently (like 3 days ago or something). I'm trying to get my mind back into it and will hopefully be in full swing by this weekend.

@krayzie83 - Sorry, I wasn't meaning to ignore you. I checked my messages for anything really important and some I was able to respond to, others I didn't. I mostly checked them from my phone as for the last week and a half, other than at work because I'm a programmer, I didn't touch a computer at all while I was at home. Kinda felt good actually, but I'm getting back into it and if I didn't respond to your email, I will soon. Thanks.
No biggy, was just teasing and not really worried about it. Glad to hear all's well.

maybe his computer died or somthing

(08-24-2011, 10:17 AM)jay187 Wrote: maybe his computer died or somthing
No, my computer was just fine. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

you alright man ppl worryed about ya bub