`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to trade for randy moss tom brady arron rodgers david pullock deuce mcc

looking to trade for randy moss tom brady arron rodgers david pullock deuce mcc
if you have any of these 5 guys i am interested in them i generally only collect baseball but these are 5 of my fav players so if you have some of them check me out i only have baseball football and hockey to trade
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: looking to trade for randy moss tom brady david pullock
I have a Tom Brady 2000 Press Pass card #37(one regular and one Torquers) if you interested.

RE: looking to trade for randy moss tom brady david pullock
fish- yes i would be interested in both please check me

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: looking to trade for randy moss tom brady arron rodgers david pullock
bump.

you can check my org are you looking for base insert #'d
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

open offer sent mardy

I have the Rodgers 2011 Inception base card if you need it.

is all the football in you org all you have or just that are entered lmk i collect john elway terrell davis and all other denver broncos players also former boise st. broncos players .. and a few other players for a friend david carr,derek anderson ,tiawan jones josh morgan
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

RE: looking to trade for randy moss tom brady arron rodgers david pullock deuce mcc
open offer sent mr mag
marty- all is pretty much in org like i said i dont really collect football just bought a box at a yard sale and had those in there i did bust a pack the other day but dont believe i have any of those in there

RE: looking to trade for randy moss tom brady arron rodgers david pullock deuce mcc
bump.