`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007-08 Topps Rookie Set....

2007-08 Topps Rookie Set....
I have picked up two versions Jeff Green from this set - one orange and 0ne white. I have heard that they are exclusives to certain stores just not sure which. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: 2007-08 Topps Rookie Set....
I believe they were walmart and target but can't recall which color came from which.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I've gotten a couple of the white sets in these little envelopes of sorts at K-mart. It's $9.99 for 4 packs and the rookie set. Get your money back on the Durant alone so it's a decent buy.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Had a feeling they were the stores. I'm tempted to say White was Wal-mart and Orange was Target, but would that be too obvious to be believable and correct?

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(08-17-2011, 08:36 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Had a feeling they were the stores. I'm tempted to say White was Wal-mart and Orange was Target, but would that be too obvious to be believable and correct?
lmfao

I know for sure the white ones came as a packaged set in a blister pack, kind of like the Topps team sets in 07 & 08. The orange ones came in blaster boxes in a cellophane wrapper, and there were 2 different packs you could get. (each had the same 7 cards) Beckett still doesn't recognize there are two different versions yet for some reason.

Odd, I pulled a white and orange from walmart. I never bought cards from target.
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

This guy's blog says he brought the blaster box with the orange rookie set at target.

http://blog.squeezeplaycards.com/?p=250

Although with the variety packs becoming popular I think we are seeing some crossover. In other words the variety packs at Walmart may contain cards from the Target rookie exclusive set and vice versa.