`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For ANY and ALL Jake Locker's!!!!!! RC's,Auto's,GU! Lot's For Trade!!!!!!!!

Looking For ANY and ALL Jake Locker's!!!!!! RC's,Auto's,GU! Lot's For Trade!!!!!!!!
Like the title says, looking for anything Jake Locker. Looking for RC's,GU, and Auto's! I have lot's for trade in my bucket link below. I also have TONS of RC's not pictured. Patrick Peterson R&S RC /249, Terrel Pryor R&S RC /249, Etc.. Lmk if you are looking for a particular player and I am sure I have something of them. Let's Trade!!!!! Thanks!

Bucket:
http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all

p.s. Bucket is up to date, my org. is not. Havent had the time to fix my org. yet.
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

RE: Looking For ANY and ALL Jake Locker's!!!!!! RC's,Auto's,GU! Lot's For Trade!!!!!!!!
to the top

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

RE: Looking For ANY and ALL Jake Locker's!!!!!! RC's,Auto's,GU! Lot's For Trade!!!!!!!!
I would trade a Locker auto for a Colt McCoy if you have one.

Dont have a Colt Mccoy auto at the moment, what Locker auto do you have?

Got a Lokcer jumbo jersey in my bucket for sale if you are interested?

only really looking to trade at the moment, thanks tho!

to the top

to the top

to the top

to the top