`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For ANY and ALL Jake Locker's!!!!!! RC's,Auto's,GU! Lot's For Trade!!!!!!!!

RE: Looking For ANY and ALL Jake Locker's!!!!!! RC's,Auto's,GU! Lot's For Trade!!!!!!!!
to the top
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

RE: Looking For ANY and ALL Jake Locker's!!!!!! RC's,Auto's,GU! Lot's For Trade!!!!!!!!
I have this one:

Photobucket
Photobucket

would be interested, did you see anything from my bucket you could use?

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

(08-19-2011, 09:12 PM)jpcisco Wrote: would be interested, did you see anything from my bucket you could use?

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
Didn't see anything. Looking for same value on the trade
Photobucket

k thanks.

If you're interested in swapping Locker for Locker LMK. I'm starting to accumulate a few doubles that I would be willing to trade. For example I have an extra Helmet auto from Prestige and and a Power Picks Showbound auto /25 from Press Pass. I can use that Legends Emerald auto that you have in your bucket if that's available. Anyway if interested check my Org and shoot me an offer.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

yea def. would be interested in the Prestige, will shoot you a message.

to the top