`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2x 2011 Goodwin Boxes

2x 2011 Goodwin Boxes
I guess you could say a pretty awful break but the Animal Paradise patch makes up for it a little bit. But no complaining because we do this for fun!

[Image: 11Goodwin.jpg]

RE: 2x 2011 Goodwin Boxes
I never test my luck with UD products anymore. But it's so true, we do it for the fun!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Nice auto on the Mike Olt that might be a good one in the future. I love the animal patch as well!

Great animal patch card. The peregrine falcon is one of my favorite animals. If you'd consider trading it, I'd love to try to work something out with you.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

That Gulbis GU are they panties? HAHAHA!

How much did those boxes cost you? For the amount you are paying (I am guessing two boxes cost you at least $150), it really irks me that Upper Deck is putting in lacrosse autos. The falcon thing is kind of cool, but people sell that kind of thing at Flea Markets for 50 cents.
At the end of the day, you spent between $150 and $200 for one baseball prospect auto. That really shows how weak this product is.

(08-17-2011, 06:20 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Great animal patch card. The peregrine falcon is one of my favorite animals. If you'd consider trading it, I'd love to try to work something out with you.
Ill update my organize and see if we can work something out.

(08-18-2011, 03:13 PM)natejeffries Wrote: How much did those boxes cost you? For the amount you are paying (I am guessing two boxes cost you at least $150), it really irks me that Upper Deck is putting in lacrosse autos. The falcon thing is kind of cool, but people sell that kind of thing at Flea Markets for 50 cents.
At the end of the day, you spent between $150 and $200 for one baseball prospect auto. That really shows how weak this product is.
Just over $80 a box. I am a big fan of A&G and figured this would be fun to break but it just felt like "A&G lite" than a different brand. I love Bowman Chrome and while Topps Chrome is kinda the same, they are very different products. The card paintings are cool but the cards are really thin which to me is a negative. I am very rarely disappointed when busting wax but this UD product had me wondering why afterwards.

(08-18-2011, 06:01 PM)crtorres7382 Wrote: Ill update my organize and see if we can work something out.
Cool man, just let me know whenever, and thanks!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Gulbis went to my high school I think
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)