`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen & Ginter Box Break

Allen & Ginter Box Break
I dont really feel like listing all the Minis and stuff but here are the hits, at least i got an auto. All are for trade. If there any specific cards you want base, or mini, let me know and ill see if i have it.

[Image: allen.jpg]

i also redeemed week two and three of my prime 9 cards, then i gave the store owner a Lineage Lincecum, Cain, Bumgarner base cards for the rest of the set. Very nice cards.

[Image: prime9.jpg]
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

RE: Allen & Ginter Box Break
check me for the cruz and pudge
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

i could also use the cruz
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(08-17-2011, 04:13 PM)lridgey Wrote: I dont really feel like listing all the Minis and stuff but here are the hits, at least i got an auto. All are for trade. If there any specific cards you want base, or mini, let me know and ill see if i have it.
Haha... I did the same thing for the Prime 9 cards. My little card shop had a ton of extras so I asked and traded for the ones I needed.

If you pulled any minis of Mark Reynolds, especially the black-bordered or A&G Back, or any Diamondbacks players, I would like to trade with you for them!

Thanks!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(08-17-2011, 06:23 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Haha... I did the same thing for the Prime 9 cards. My little card shop had a ton of extras so I asked and traded for the ones I needed.

If you pulled any minis of Mark Reynolds, especially the black-bordered or A&G Back, or any Diamondbacks players, I would like to trade with you for them!

Thanks!
I thought it was a pretty sweet deal on my end, i traded three base cards for 7 prime 9 cards. My LCS didnt value them very high apparently. Is there any real value to these prime 9 cards?
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

check me for the cruz pm if interested
I collect all baseball

If you want to get rid of the Aaron PM me
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Can you check me for the Jeter and Cruz if available?
Collect Jeter, Mo Rivera, Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, and current Yanks Top Prospects.