`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Series 1 & 2 FT, plus some others.

Topps Series 1 & 2 FT, plus some others.
Helping my son finish his base set, we are about 3/4 of the way there and the last couple of rack packs we got have been about 80% duplicates.

Anyone interested in trading please take a look at my org. This will be our first trade so we will happily ship first.

I have added a few insert dupes as well, and also have an A&G Jo Frost Supernanny auto and a Shirley Poppy mini in there. My son has the beginnings of an Evan Longoria PC, if anyone has needs for these A&Gs make an offer.

Thanks!

RE: Topps Series 1 & 2 FT, plus some others.
I'm about at the same point with my set.....I'm going to make a list of my needs at some point tonight and I'll add my doubles to my org and we'll see if we can help each other out at all....
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

I need a few and have a few as well. Right now nothing is showing up for trade in your organize though. Be sure you are adding the number of each card you have for trade in the "Trade Away" column (you may need to adjust your view settings in order to see that column).

When you get them updated, look me up.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

i have a bunch of topps 1 and 2 go ahead and check me out and hopefully i can help u
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I have a lot for trade, as well.
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

PM sent
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(08-17-2011, 01:38 PM)ceocards Wrote: I need a few and have a few as well. Right now nothing is showing up for trade in your organize though. Be sure you are adding the number of each card you have for trade in the "Trade Away" column (you may need to adjust your view settings in order to see that column).

When you get them updated, look me up.
Ahh... Answered my question before i could ask. I made a for trade folder, but i just noticed i had nothing for trade yet. I will try to update from my ipad here while i wait out football practice, otherwise will get tonight when i get home. I also made a public folder called base needed, if there's a more practical way to do let me know.

Fixed, sort of. When i went to move my want folder in with the trade folder, it only brought over the first 100 as wants, and left the rest zeroed out. My ipad is too slow to work with, will fix tonight and check you guys out, amysb4212 and rascrush.

I will give you five to one on the base cards. In fact, anybody in this thread that still needs base cards for series 1 and 2 I will just give them to you if you don't have anything I need. Just pay for the shipping if it is more than 3oz of cards.

cmo i might have some