Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Fred McGriff PC for looksies only...
Shocked 
My Fred McGriff PC for looksies only...
Haven't really done much lately with it as it's gotten too expensive. Here are some of my better McGriffs...

[Image: mcgriff1.jpg]
[Image: mcgriff2.jpg]
[Image: mcgriff3.jpg]
[Image: mcgriff4.jpg]
[Image: mcgriff5.jpg]
[Image: mcgriff6.jpg]
[Image: mcgriff7.jpg]
[Image: mcgriff8.jpg]
[Image: mcgriff9.jpg]

RE: My Fred McGriff PC for looksies only...
I think he's HOF-worthy, always fun to watch him play
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

love the crime dog growing up. nice PC guy!! love those essential credentials still looking to grab the maddux sometime

got any use for an autographed beckett? picked it up at a signing at a sports card show when i was 12 or so in atlanta now that noone else in my family collects have three of them and not much use for three of them haha
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(08-17-2011, 03:31 AM)johnxgodfree Wrote: love the crime dog growing up. nice PC guy!! love those essential credentials still looking to grab the maddux sometime

got any use for an autographed beckett? picked it up at a signing at a sports card show when i was 12 or so in atlanta now that noone else in my family collects have three of them and not much use for three of them haha
I could use one. I don't have one for him and I don't really trust alot of the "certified" auto stuff that's out there. Very shady market as people are starting to find out. LMK