`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cardinals pick up

cardinals pick up
seeing all the cardinals pickups recently i had to pick up a few....more to come

[Image: cardinals.jpg]

really love the mays / musial

I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

RE: cardinals pick up
Nice cards, do you want to trade any?

Nice cards. congratson picking those up
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(08-17-2011, 10:03 AM)dkotart Wrote: Nice cards, do you want to trade any?
only ones i would consider trading would be the brocks...im putting together a pc of gibson and musial

I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

Brilliant pick-ups! We should just re-name this the Vintage Cardinals instead of Vintage Baseball Smile I am also focusing on my Gibson and Musial PC right now as well. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you pick up next!
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

I've noticed a lot of us are vintage Cardinals guys. Rice is a Red Sox guy and Mel is an everything guy.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(08-19-2011, 10:53 AM)beatles guy Wrote: I've noticed a lot of us are vintage Cardinals guys. Rice is a Red Sox guy and Mel is an everything guy.
unfortunately trying to pick up some of these vintage cardinals you realize there are alot of collectors out there....they drive up the price

(08-23-2011, 10:13 PM)cuder197855 Wrote: unfortunately trying to pick up some of these vintage cardinals you realize there are alot of collectors out there....they drive up the price
Yeah, there are. I have to buy my Cardinals online mostly because everyone here in the St. Louis area jacks the prices. My LCS gives me good deals though.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

They didn't call him "Stan the Man" for no reason. In my estimation, He was probably the best all-round player in Baseball History. Definately in the Top "5".

Pujols and a World Series, have definately stimulated a whole new generation of Cards Fans and collectors. Lol, so you guys are the reason for the prices of what you collect going up, Up, UP!!!!

OH!,,,PS, those are Great pickups, especially the Musial/Mays.

VINTAGE, is Baseball!
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Nice pickups. You can't go wrong with Musial.