`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uggghhh...upset want to rant!

uggghhh...upset want to rant!
I have a question about feedback and trader rating....just logged on and noticed that my trader rating dropped from 5.00 to 4.99! Is there neway to view who gave a lower rating? I understand all people arent perfect (espescially Myself) however I dont understand y someone would do this....wouldnt it be more effective to simply let me know what was wrong with the shipping?? I completely agree that if u arent satisified that you should rate accordingly that way others will know, but you would thank that the person would atleast let me know what i did wrong or send me a message letting me know they arent satisfied!! Ive done it on numerous occasions on this site...I simply message the other party letting them know that way they will know in the future so it wont happen to others. Then if they are rude about it i may stoop to changing a rating, but id never mark someone without atleast having the common courtesy as an adult to let them know why. If my practices are bad then grow up and say so dont leave positive feedback but dock points from my rating. If i stepped on any toes then im glad and hope you get the picture, i work hard to maintain my 5.00 rating as Im sure all of you do. Hopefully the person who did it will come forward and give me the opportunity to make it up to them the way its supposed to be done.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

RE: uggghhh...upset want to rant!
I had someone ding me but I have an idea who did it (of course I'm waiting for my neg to be removed so I can get back to 4.99 or something so I totally understand the frustration but it's just an opinion) If you're a solid trader, remember those people that deal with you know you are so don't sweat the small stuff.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Honestly, I feel your pain, but in the long run... it REALLY doesn't matter one iota. Mine isn't perfect, and I seriously doubt if that has lept a single trader away. I used to fret over it myself, but then I decided to stop worrying about it, and I felt SOOOOO much better for it.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

When you check your feedback take the cursor and put it on the green check mark on the left of what they wrote. It will give you the score the person left for you. I hope this helps.

Art

i see what you are trying to say and i agree with your ideas but honestly your feedback dropped from a 5 to a 4.99..... BIG DEAL its not like people are going to stop trading with you or anything

Ya i know i dont think it should scare people away either...i guess more to me its a pride thing. I mean i try my best and somebody is pity and wont even let me know what was wrong so that if it was a problem i know not to make it again with someone else!
thanks ahvjr for the tip on how to see who left what rating....needless to say i was shocked, it was actually a person on here that i regularly trade with and have completed numerous "perfect" trades with in the last few months. I hope you read this i tried to message you and see what went wrong, but it says you dont receive messages. I really hope you will take the time to message me and let me know what left you unsatisfied. thanks
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

take pride in feedback but also look to the number of preferred traders you have as well as I take as much pride in that as much as I do with positive feedback. all my feedback is positive minus the neg I'm waiting to be removed. happy people happy trading and my score hasn't stopped people from coming to trade or ask me questions so just go with the flow and dont sweat the small stuff
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.