`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone seen these?

Anyone seen these?
As some of you know, I collect 10/11 SPA.

I am working on my chirography and I have for the last few months... I have NEVER come across a JS Gigeure or Jeff Carter. I don't mean the card, I haven't even seen the redemption card for it. EVER.

Its coming to the point where I have all the cards for the normal patch variation (yes, including Lindros /25, Lafleur /25, Sakic /25, Gretzky /25) except for bourque and yet I can't even find ONE chirography /50 for gigeure or jeff carter

If anyone sees it, PLEASE let me know. It is driving me insane. I literally check everyone on the bay for it.
I collect Subban (Auto Only) and all Tanev cards
http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/KelvinCanuck/

RE: Anyone seen these?
i haven't seen both of them yet on the hockey site i also am a part of
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

i believe the giggy exists.... i will check it out for you as i believe a customer pulled one.

(08-23-2011, 07:51 PM)stadium sports cards Wrote: i believe the giggy exists.... i will check it out for you as i believe a customer pulled one.
and it wasn't on the weekly pulls of the week? Scott.. just kidding
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

would be great if I could see a picture, so at least I know i am not chasing a dream

(08-16-2011, 04:39 PM)Canucklehead Wrote: As some of you know, I collect 10/11 SPA.

I am working on my chirography and I have for the last few months... I have NEVER come across a JS Gigeure or Jeff Carter. I don't mean the card, I haven't even seen the redemption card for it. EVER.

Its coming to the point where I have all the cards for the normal patch variation (yes, including Lindros /25, Lafleur /25, Sakic /25, Gretzky /25) except for bourque and yet I can't even find ONE chirography /50 for gigeure or jeff carter

If anyone sees it, PLEASE let me know. It is driving me insane. I literally check everyone on the bay for it.
According to the checklist on the Upper Deck website they are not in the set. Not listed on it. Usually the checklist they send out to Beckett, etc. Is not always acurate as some players may have been dropped off the list later. They have 18 total players listed in the Chirography set.

whoa thanks for letting me know
I guess that means I completed that set!
I havent checked the list since I printed it out, I guess they changed it

(08-23-2011, 10:42 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: According to the checklist on the Upper Deck website they are not in the set. Not listed on it. Usually the checklist they send out to Beckett, etc. Is not always acurate as some players may have been dropped off the list later. They have 18 total players listed in the Chirography set.