`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New PC pickups-- UPDATED!

RE: New PC pickups (lots of pics)
(08-17-2011, 01:34 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Thanks Josh. As for the TriStar show - I am there. I have missed the last 2 and am not missing this one
I have already told the wife that that is what I want for Christmas and NOTHING else!lol

As it gets closer, we can plan it good that way I don't show up on a Saturday and you on a Sunday like what happened in June.

(08-17-2011, 01:38 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: I have already told the wife that that is what I want for Christmas and NOTHING else!lol

As it gets closer, we can plan it good that way I don't show up on a Saturday and you on a Sunday like what happened in June.
I ended up not even going at all. Had a budget, and something I really wanted popped up the night before so I didn't even go. Definitely this year though

[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Very sweet pickups! Love those N43's!

Surprisingly enough man I didn't see a whole lot of Ryan Braun at the last one. A bunch of pujols, arod, jeter, howard and alot of other MLB stars but not a lot of ryan braun, atleast stuff that I didnt already have.

Hopefully this year they will.

(08-17-2011, 01:56 PM)keyser soze Wrote: I ended up not even going at all. Had a budget, and something I really wanted popped up the night before so I didn't even go. Definitely this year though

RE: New PC pickups-- UPDATED!
Thought I would post other PC scans. A handful of these are at BGS

ALSO-- my Longoria N43 Relic Auto #/5 now shows as SHIPPED! Will post scans when it arrives

Here's my Pence stuff that I decided to keep. The Gold and Blue refractors are at BGS and I will probably sell the blue and keep the Gold, but that's subject to change

AT BGS: 2007 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gold Refractors Hunter Pence AU #/50AT BGS: 2007 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors Hunter Pence AU #/15007 eTopps Autographs Hunter Pence #/799 (only 100 auto'd)
2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Rip Cards Hunter Pence #/50 (Unripped)2008 Allen & Ginter Autographs Hunter Pence SP /902007 Exquisite Rookie Signatures Reflections Hunter Pence/Josh Hamilton #/40

Some Berkman highlights:
1997 Bowman Chrome Refractors Lance Berkman RC PSA 902 Topps 206 Autographs Lance Berkman2001 Fleer Autographics Lance Berkman
2002 Topps Pristine Personal Endorsements Lance Berkman AU2000 SPx Radiance Lance Berkman RC #/100
More misc

2010 Topps Chrome Refractors Stephen Strasburg AU RC #/4992008 Bowman Chrome Prospects Jason Heyward AU (AT BGS)2010 Bowman Draft Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors Matt Harvey AU #/150
2010 Bowman Aflac Autographs Jameson Taillon #/2302008 Bowman Draft Picks Chrome Refractors Clayton Kershaw AU #/99 (at BGS)1988 Score Traded Craig Biggio RC BGS 9.5
PSA/DNA Certified Pujols Family Foundation Promo Card Albert Pujols Autograph2000 SPx Signatures Jeff Bagwell2010 Bowman Aflac Dylan Bundy (stated print run of 250)2010 Bowman Draft Chrome Prospects Jameson Taillon AU
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

RE: New PC pickups-- UPDATED!
Atleast keep the Gold and the Rid Pence cards.

That Pujols Auto is ridiculous as well.