RE: Case and a half of Inception
Sick #"d 1/1 congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Like the cobb autos, now if I can find something ya like
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

Sorry guys, got busy at work and could not add them to org. Will try tomorrow so we can wheel and deal.
[Image: Orakpo.jpg]

LMK cuz I like those 3 color patches.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

I have heard the inception cards are coming out with a lot of dents and dings.
Did you have this problem?
and yea I am with the other dude.....you got some SICK patches and a killer 1/1 but I hate that you didn't get any of the real big name guys.
Inception is beautiful but for the price and all rookie hits I think I will just try to scoop some singles.
But I bet you buying a case and a half you got a killer deal that was hard to pass on.

Check me for the Dareus. And this Taiwan Jones thing is CRAZY! Guarantee, 1 in every other box!
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

the cards look nice, but i haven't seen any good rookies pulled really - not a product i would buy boxes of.
Collecting Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings and Star/HOF Game Used and Autos.

http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/bundyscardz/

how much $ for the kyle rudolph auto?

It's hard to pull the "top-tier" rookies because they're all short prints. I think you should get at least one "Group A" rookie auto per case though, as some sort of incentive.

(08-17-2011, 11:57 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: It's hard to pull the "top-tier" rookies because they're all short prints. I think you should get at least one "Group A" rookie auto per case though, as some sort of incentive.
I bought one box and pulled a Cam Newton Patch...I guess I should be happy about that considering the non-good rookie pulls in this box?
Collecting:
Josh Hamilton
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen

Check out my collection for trades and PM me if interested.

Photo Bucket: http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k540/tmhst11/