Jamie Doornbosch
Drew Bagnall

Stars of the Game
Dany Heatley X2
Joe Thornton

Game Breakers
Evgeni Malkin
John Tavares

All FT/FS, still need Burmistrov base from this set... 6 rack packs, nothing. Love to grab some new Bogosian, Sbisa, Brunnstrom.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: 2 more 2011-12 Victory Rack Packs
some nice hits

how you like this product?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

NIce hit on the MVP Rc from a Rack Pack.

I may have the Burmistrov base from what I opened last week. Let me have a look and I'll send it off to you.
Collecting Ottawa Senators, New York Islanders (Goalies only), Oleg Saprykin & Clark MacArthur

nice hits. where did you get the rack packs at? I've only seen them at Meijer so far, and I have a $10 gift card to Target.

Nice hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(08-16-2011, 07:59 AM)fiveholesports Wrote: NIce hit on the MVP Rc from a Rack Pack.

I may have the Burmistrov base from what I opened last week. Let me have a look and I'll send it off to you.
Alright, thanks!
(08-16-2011, 06:24 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: some nice hits

how you like this product?
Only rack packs I love, wouldn't buy a box for $15 even. Rather buy 3 rack packs then a box.
(08-16-2011, 08:07 AM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: nice hits. where did you get the rack packs at? I've only seen them at Meijer so far, and I have a $10 gift card to Target.
Target should have them, I know you are in Michigan right? I can check the Target in Bay City if they have them, but they usually have the most hockey then all the other retailers.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(08-16-2011, 11:52 AM)nuccionino Wrote: Target should have them, I know you are in Michigan right? I can check the Target in Bay City if they have them, but they usually have the most hockey then all the other retailers.
Yep, in Michigan. I know they'll get them, I just don't know when. I've checked twice last week and nothing.

(08-16-2011, 12:00 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Yep, in Michigan. I know they'll get them, I just don't know when. I've checked twice last week and nothing.
Strange, the Meijer has had them since the day it came out really. Come on target, you guys are better then this haha.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(08-16-2011, 12:04 PM)nuccionino Wrote: Strange, the Meijer has had them since the day it came out really. Come on target, you guys are better then this haha.
Speak of the devil, just went there and they had some.