Stevan Ridley 825/999
Colin Kaepernick 779/999
Christian Ponder 469/999
Mark Ingram 214/999

but my top 3 would be
Daniel Thomas
Stevan Ridley
mark Ingrahm

I may need the Kendall Hunter as well......I will check my Binder and see if It is the /999 version I have of him or another version.

I would love to put the /999 set together.....a decent affordable build haha

Semester starts in 2 weeks so I am def not going to start anything very expensive haha.
What would you want for the ones I need my friend?

I see your prestige needs.....are those base cards? If so I can pull mine out and see if I have the ones you need.
I mostly have /999 rookies and Base rookies BC I have only busted a box and a half of this stuff and have just traded and picked up the rookies I need.
Ha ha ha... define base card... 1 is a rookie base card (#240 Evan Royster)...the others are the SPs, but I don't need the draft day SPs. If you need any other base rookies, let me know. I still have a ton of those too.

RE: 2011 Prestige...anyone need it?
ahh the only Evan Royster I have is the /999 version. Is that considered base?
I will dig and see if I might have the base version somewhere.

The only other base I would need outside the /999's would be
any of the Dolphins,Luke Stocker,and Ryan Kerrigan.
I am not sure if any of my ducks are in this set.
If Casey Matthews or Jeff Mahel are in the set I need them too.

I would love to get those 999's off ya tho Smile

Nope, the base RC isn't #'d...

For the Phins...
Pat Devlin NFL Draft card, Pat Devlin Xtra Points Gold, Ryan Kerrigan base rookie, and Ryan Kerrigan SP draft day rookie... I also have this Luke Stocker (not Prestige)

2011 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century Autographs #163 Luke Stocker /499

Also, if you're really interested... I know my LCS has a Pat Devlin Auto Letterman (Upper Deck) for $10 last time I looked. I believe they are both the letter "U" (I think, don't quote me).

I actually bought one tin of Sweet Spot and hit 2 autos....one was a austin pettis helemt auto and the 2nd was a Pat Devlin base auto....so I was happy with that.

I like the Stocker and would like to have those Kerrigans as well. My dad is a HUGE skins fan and he collects cards as well...just dosent collect like he used to so I try to pick up Skins cards for him when I can.

oooh... I have just the card for you then...
I have the Washington Redskins Throwback Patch inbound...just like the one here on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SANTANA-MOSS-2010-TO...5d2fded60e

Oh yea...He would love that.
If there are any base or parallels of a team or player you need and they are not listed in ORG LMK and I will see what I have.
If you want you can send me an offer for the things I mentioned wanting, Especially the /999s and the Kerigans. Would like to get that Moss from ya when you get it too.

Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, and Andy Dalton are my guys right now... Big Grin For Peyton though, only looking for RCs and cool parallels/inserts...obviously with the AP, you'll be seeing me ask for your Topps Draft Picks and Prospects. I'll build the trade here momentarily...

Haha ok man.....I think I only have 3 or 4 other AP rookies that I don't have in my ORG.
I have loads of Peyton inserts. I only threw a few up on the ORG bc I collect Peyton and usually don't move much of his stuff unless its for one of the few guys I like better than him...DAN MARINO haha.
I wouldnt care to part with the few Peyton inserts I have in my ORG tho.

I have the Bronze Chrome Version of the DPP AP too Smile

Dude... I just saw your post about the Bronze AP... I just sent a trade offer... I'll have to double back on your org to see what you're hiding that's not marked for trade. Big Grin

haha Smile
I seen u sent me an offer but when I tried to look at it....it said it didnt exist.