`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new pickup** John Wall / Demarcus Cousins Dual RC Auto Timeless Treasures #'d/25

new pickup** John Wall / Demarcus Cousins Dual RC Auto Timeless Treasures #'d/25
OK, I traded a 97 98 Metal Universe Kobe Bryant Platinum Portraits (just got it), a Melo/ M.Jordan dual GU, and a 2nd year Russell Westbrook auto.

Sorry Klarson, I know I had posted my buddy had this FT. When I saw the card I just kinda liked it -alot.

The guy who just got it from a Panini redemtion wait of 8 months, is a huge Kobe fan. He had it for 5 days and was mad that I had previously moved the titainum Kobe from the same Metal set. When I showed up with the Kobe platinium portraits and had interest in his dual auto. An unexpected trade just happened.

Some here may think I did great or poor on this trade, but I got a card I liked more (at the moment). That Kobe was sweet, but I will find it again down the road. I had chased the Kobe and had a few chances to get it before but passed.

P.S. As I was writing this,I got a little traders' remorse. How do you guys think I did? LOL

Here is the card......................

[Image: wildcatdual.jpg]
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: new pickup** John Wall / Demarcus Cousins Dual RC Auto Timeless Treasures #'d/25
I think you did good, But I am a kentucky fan and would love to have that one in my collection. Sweet pick up. hehe
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

RE: new pickup** John Wall / Demarcus Cousins Dual RC Auto Timeless Treasures #'d/25
Its a good one. Cousins is gonna be a beast. No worries ther IMO.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]