`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Held Captive at a High School

Held Captive at a High School
As some of you may know my wife is a High School English Teacher. Well, tonight is their Senior Orientation night and with her being the Student Council President, she has to go. SHE HAS DRUG ME ALONG WITH HER!LOL

I am sitting in her classroom and have finished all the errands that she has sent me to do. I am bored out of my ever loving mind!!!!!

We are here till 10 pm and I am pretty ADD, so I am going to do my best to try to keep myself entertained until then!

Somebody please show me some sweet PC's, collections, singles, sets, etc, anything is greatly appreciated at this point.

RE: Held Captive at a High School
Ah, one of those nights where those errands should have taken twice as long! Good luck!
I'll take advantage and just post my PC favorites.
[Image: 53Reese.jpg]
[Image: T206JohnsonP.jpg]
[Image: 34greenberg.jpg]
[Image: IMG.jpg]
[Image: speaker.jpg]
[Image: T205Mathewson.jpg]

Here's a couple of my fav items:

[Image: Scanlkjlj.jpg]

[Image: Trout1.jpg]

[Image: cashner.jpg]

[Image: hg.jpg]

[Image: vitterswest.jpg]
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

This is making me cry. I love vintage, but dont have the money yet to lay down for this kind of stuff.

(08-15-2011, 06:34 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Ah, one of those nights where those errands should have taken twice as long! Good luck!
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

(08-15-2011, 06:34 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Ah, one of those nights where those errands should have taken twice as long! Good luck!
Thanks alot Bill. This high school here is brand new and is humungus! I wanna walk around but my wife told me I am not aloud too! Party Pooper!

I have been messing around on this computer now for a little bit and have figured out it has an automatic pop up blocker security thingy that doesn't allow the students or faculty to visit sites like eBay, YouTube, Photobucket,Google. Which I guess is a good thing but not for myself at this moment.

I can't see the images because of this dang thing! Just a red X and "Image:34 Reese53" somethin like that.

On a positive note, I have found a bouncy ball in a drawer and have started throwing it up in the air seeing how many times I can catch it without it hitting the floor. It must hit the roof everytime though for it to be counted as a throw! Random, huh?! lol

I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about you/your son/someone who was actually held captive at a high school...glad it's not haha
[Image: cards010-2.jpg]
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-15-2011, 06:51 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about you/your son/someone who was actually held captive at a high school...glad it's not haha
I thought the same thing..
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(08-15-2011, 06:51 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about you/your son/someone who was actually held captive at a high school...glad it's not haha
Sorry! My bad!

I should have put something like LOL or somethin like that I guess.

The little red x your are looking at is a 2009 Topps Tribute Ryan Braun auto relic card. It is numbered 8/99. 8 is his jersey number in case you didn't know. Smile The card is in excellent condition with 4 sharp corners and smooth edges. The card is truly magnificent. Too bad you cannot ogle at it whilst you are being held captive.

I hope that description was good enough.

[Image: Braunauto.jpg]

(08-15-2011, 07:26 PM)thepozr Wrote: The little red x your are looking at is a 2009 Topps Tribute Ryan Braun auto relic card. It is numbered 8/99. 8 is his jersey number in case you didn't know. Smile The card is in excellent condition with 4 sharp corners and smooth edges. The card is truly magnificent. Too bad you cannot ogle at it whilst you are being held captive.

I hope that description was good enough.

[Image: Braunauto.jpg]
That's just wrong in so many ways! lol but I appreciate the description and I to have a auto of his out of 8 so HA!

I will simply have to oogle at it later when I get home or tomorrow morning prolly saying you would oogle too if I was able to post my tribute auto 8/75!

Beat ya in numbering sucka! lol