Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTT Knicks Dual Auto

WTT Knicks Dual Auto
http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2007-0...60-6787466

i was holding on to it for a while because its a knicks card but at the end of the day... ehhhhhh dont want it

if a pic a necessary ill take a pic wit my camera but the card is mint

anyone want this card i wanna get rid of it

RE: WTT Knicks Dual Auto
do you still have this?
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(08-18-2011, 09:37 AM)antriarc Wrote: do you still have this?
naw its in an open trade right now, sorry dude
(08-18-2011, 05:00 PM)ShaqEatsThat Wrote: naw its in an open trade right now, sorry dude
if ur into knicks autos i did just pick up a bernard king non-sticker, ill post it later lol i OWNED a friend in the trade i think i gave him like 40 base cards of anthony mason for it

Definitely interested.. Maybe you could help with a few others? The only knicks autos ive gotten ahold of so far are Dlee, balkman, douglas, frazier, reed, chandler, q rich, and frye.

Really in the hunt for that king, houston, sprewell, ewing, johnson, bradley, russell, jackson, debusschere, and Lucas.
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(08-19-2011, 06:58 PM)antriarc Wrote: Definitely interested.. Maybe you could help with a few others? The only knicks autos ive gotten ahold of so far are Dlee, balkman, douglas, frazier, reed, chandler, q rich, and frye.

Really in the hunt for that king, houston, sprewell, ewing, johnson, bradley, russell, jackson, debusschere, and Lucas.
i know i have a nate rookie auto from a couple years ago too, def laying around somewhere, anyway i got the big show up in white plains tomorrow when i get back ill try organize as much as possible but its really one HUGE mess of cards nowadays and ill post here what knick autos i have, i also have a LOT of knicks GU stuff that i dont plan on keeping, right now im only holding spree/houston/camby from that era

spree was my favorite player.. really the one who got me totally hooked on basketball!
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(08-22-2011, 05:24 PM)antriarc Wrote: spree was my favorite player.. really the one who got me totally hooked on basketball!
thats a shame lol

how can you love spree when ewing was around!

sorry man ewing was old when I started watching.. I was a poor kid in back hills of the Adirondacks in upper ny nowhere lol, we barely know what basketball is up this way.. football is all these people preach! Now I respect Ewing for his contributions and love to watch the heart he played the game with but he retired when i was like 13 I think!
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups