`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Espo signing at Hockeyfest

Tony Espo signing at Hockeyfest
Hello everyone, I went to the Tony Espo signing last Friday at Dave and Adams. The event was really organized. The day before was Mr. Hockey doing a signing at another store. Which he stayed to like 8:30pm doing all the signings... Also doing signings on Saturday was Stamkos and Sunday was Gilbert Perreault. The stores has specials on wax, I did not buy anything for myself when I got the ticket for Tony.

On my ticket it said to show up at 6:25 or around then, as there were letting folks in via waves instead of a mad house. When waiting in line, I got a Upper Deck T-shirt, and went I walk in the door, I got a free Beckett Price Guide. Kids in line also got a fat head pack. There was a VIP before the open to the public signing, that started around 5, as 1 person told me about it.

[Image: IMG_0040.jpg]

Right when I walk into the store [Image: IMG_0042.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0043.jpg]

Right before the guy in front of me. Told him he also had the same full name as Mr. Espo. I wish I had my camera for the look on his face but it was pretty cool.

While I was waiting to get the autographs UD certified
[Image: IMG_0044.jpg]

I went for a buddy to get a Macfarlane base sign and I also got this for myself.
[Image: tonye2.jpg]

Meeting him was pretty nice. He was a really nice guy. Overall I had a good time.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: Tony Espo signing at Hockeyfest
Awesome stuff! Always great to meet the players. I met Claude Giroux and Danny Briere last year. Fun times.
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

Great time! I heard he was hitting on the ladies pretty heavy when he was there. I went to the Gordie Howe signing, what an experience!! Just to shake that man's hand made my lifetime....

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

That is a GREAT autographed photo. That pic takes be back to my childhood OPC collecting days hoping to get Tony in one of my 10 cent packs (hope I'm not dating myself toooo much!).

As an aside, its amazing at the size of Tony with his equipment on compared to the goalies today. You'd think all of the games should end in 0-0 ties given you can't see past the pads and chest protectors now!
[Image: NHL-TorontoMapleLeafsFinal500.jpg]

Collecting vintage Leafs and Orr autos and patches. Also looking for ITG Enshrined and Superlative jumbo emblems too!

thanks guys for all of your comments
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)