`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Question

Trading Question
Not sure if I was supposed to put this here or not. If you get a low value card that really isn't worth much. Should you just try to sell on ebay or trade it?

RE: Trading Question
depends on who and what it is. i collect anything from base (commons) to as high end as i can afford of my pc guys. so it's all in what you got and who needs it.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Low end can be what someone wants. Many of us can't afford higher end stuff
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Just pulled it from a pack tonight. Its a Leaf R&S Christian Ponder Studio Rookies card. Its just the base. Not serialed or anything.

List it as a Have in your Organizer. You might find someone that needs it, or they might find you!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(08-14-2011, 10:08 PM)jefdav1831 Wrote: Just pulled it from a pack tonight. Its a Leaf R&S Christian Ponder Studio Rookies card. Its just the base. Not serialed or anything.
someone could use that i'm sure. i just made some trades this week that people were looking for 2011 base rookies.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Sounds good. I just saw there was a seprate trading forum. I just posted it there. Thanks for the info.

If you have anything you want to move add it to your ORG and mark it for trade.
The great thing about Beckett is if you have a card you don't want or need,chances are somebody collects what you have and needs it.

Quick question about the organize. I used to have the online pricing. DO you need that feature to use the organize? I still have most of my cards in there, but it doesn't seem to let me add new ones.
Nevermind. Found this info in the FAQ.