`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do collectors use the word "us"?

RE: why do collectors use the word "us"?
(08-14-2011, 10:59 AM)themaskedhood Wrote: It just kind of throws me off when I go through someones thread on here and they use a phrase like "if you want to make a deal you can contact US at whatever". I mean cmon.. There can only be ONE person typing. It just sounds like you are trying to throw off the other person into thinking you are some sort of business. Sorry.. just had to rant about it.
who cares? did you get your cards/money....than what does it matter.....if i refer to myself as King Moombabya or Us or We or whatever else i want to say.

LOL at the person not realizing OP is the person repping dat chucktown harrrrrrrrd

but yeah If I refer to us as us its the wife and I... my money is her money and hers is mine and vice versa. we collect a few players together
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I collect with my son as a lot on here know but i also have my own card business but i never use "US or "WE" lol i just say me and my son or if i'm getting a card for my fiance it is just "fiance"
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(08-14-2011, 01:14 PM)jcooley1 Wrote: who cares? did you get your cards/money....than what does it matter.....if i refer to myself as King Moombabya or Us or We or whatever else i want to say.
No need to be cocky. The man has a rant. You can either agree or disagree. You can also choose not to comment. It's not like he called anyone out on here.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

ill just say it:

this is the dumbest rant thread ive ever seen on beckett

not saying the OP is dumb - maybe, maybe not, no idea - but the rant itself? sticking a fork in the electrical outlet dumb

I cant believe I just read this entire thread. I wish I had the last two minutes of my life back.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.