`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading

Grading
What sort of cards are best to be graded? Rc's? Game Used? Auto's?

RE: Grading
higher end cards and rcs.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(08-13-2011, 09:53 PM)908 Wrote: higher end cards and rcs.
$50, $100, multiple $100's?????

No one grades non rookie gu cards.

Outside of vintage, the most frequently graded cards are rookies ranging from a few bucks to hundreds of dollars (both autos and non).

(08-13-2011, 09:51 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: What sort of cards are best to be graded? Rc's? Game Used? Auto's?
Grade whatever is in your PC or whatever you feel that you want to keep for a while..A lot of people will say grade cards that you want to flip or that is the reason most do it, however I've sent in G/U cards in to be graded just because they are in my PC and because it's the best way to preserve them.
(08-13-2011, 10:02 PM)011873 Wrote: No one grades non rookie gu cards.
I do..

[Image: scan0021-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0024-1.jpg]
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

I do..

[/quote]

isn't the Jim Kelly a R/C? I have one & Beckett lists it as a RC.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

that mantle is gorgeous im assuming its not available

(08-13-2011, 11:16 PM)krn001 Wrote: I do..

isn't the Jim Kelly a R/C? I have one & Beckett lists it as a RC.
[/quote]

Yea the Kelly is a RC...
(08-13-2011, 11:17 PM)sportznuht Wrote: that mantle is gorgeous im assuming its not available
Thank you sir...It was my first and only "high-end" card bought off Ebay even though I got it for $70..I then sent it in to get graded...

I may get rid off it in the future when I purchase a Mantle GU with a pinstripe...It can be traded or sold but it going to be hard to get rid off, lol.
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.

heck I love that piazza.. the 1992 bowmans were a sharp set
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(08-14-2011, 12:35 AM)johnxgodfree Wrote: heck I love that piazza.. the 1992 bowmans were a sharp set
Thank you and yes they were..I thought for sure that my Mariano was centered the same or even better than Piazza..I've thought about re-grading it but decided not to for now