`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
this weeks mail
08-13-2011, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2011 03:05 PM by shelbysaleen.)
this weeks mail
[Image: st813.jpg]

Starting from Right to left. That is the Shane Hufmman Top Prospects autograph tire card /25 this takes my certified want list down to JUST TWO. This came from a guy that collected primarly huffman but switching vices.

The next card is a 68/200 which yall know 68 is the NIMITZ hull number. havent picked up one of these in a while.

The plate is from the towelman himself. Just sent it didnt know he was doing it going to get it signed

bottom left to right

another showcase /25 love the green anyone have the 2/ of pearsons showcase cards

next is a cusom made card. I got sick of seeing it on ebay and the seller never telling what it really was so i bought it . its a nice cusom if thats what it is still not sure.

then my last two stealth autographs I needed so with the huffman i sit on needing just two certifieds.

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2011, 06:45 PM
RE: this weeks mail
Nice mail. Really like the Huffman AU. It's looks real good. I love those green parallels from Showcase. Mostly b/c it's my fav color, but also it's not often used for parallel cards.
I need to make my own mail thread. I had a real nice mail week myself.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
08-18-2011, 10:01 AM
RE: this weeks mail
Sweet Mail day.

I collect Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Larson, Danica Patrick & The Cleveland Browns

There is no more K, in R and K Racing

[Image: fei59u.jpg]

Photobucket - Race Used http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/OurNUT...ace%20Used