`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A decent ending to a redemption problem

RE: A decent ending to a redemption problem
Morrisville, NC is not from UD. They are out in CA. I have received several redemptions from UD and "good faith" packages. All had the same address.

Somebody here must like you and tried to make you feel good today. Enjoy it.

(08-13-2011, 02:00 PM)bosoxfan1971 Wrote: Morrisville, NC is not from UD. They are out in CA. I have received several redemptions from UD and "good faith" packages. All had the same address.

Somebody here must like you and tried to make you feel good today. Enjoy it.
A pleasant thought, but more likely a mistake on someone's part. If so, I'd love to get those cards back to their rightful owners. But every trade I have in the works is accounted for, and none are from NC.

I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

Morrisville, NC IS Upper Deck. They recently made a few moves and it appears that redemptions are shipping out of NC. It WAS UD making good. Don't worry they are yours.
Collecting Dan Haren,Troy Tulowitzki, Al Rosen, David Christensen, Kevin Elster and Jamal
Anderson(RB)

THis to me is a joke are you kidding me a Jeter auto number to 5 to seattle for a Brent Garner Auto and a quad jersey. What a joke!!! A jeter #d to 5 you are looking at hundreds of dollars you'll be lucky to get one hundred for these 50 at that. Id still be pissed
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

You can't be upset like Rad is saying. I agree with your thoughts. It is nice to get anything. Sure, a Jeter would be better, but who are we to complain. I never understood why they can't honor the redemptions. If there are 5 made then you have to think 5 redemptions. Who gets your card now?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

It's either given out to someone who got a bad 1/1 or maybe held for a resell later or even packaged/sold to a third party company for inclusion in their "Best of" packages. I know we've all seen those out at the stores with mixes of packs from all different companies. Someone will buy the Jeter from UD and then advertise in their crap set that there's a chance for a #/5 Jeter Auto card in the set...
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

(08-14-2011, 01:02 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: THis to me is a joke are you kidding me a Jeter auto number to 5 to seattle for a Brent Garner Auto and a quad jersey. What a joke!!! A jeter #d to 5 you are looking at hundreds of dollars you'll be lucky to get one hundred for these 50 at that. Id still be pissed
When you look at that way, it seems unfair. But like I said, the redemption was expired and they really didn't have to do anything, so I'll take something over nothing any day. They would have been within their rights to do absolutely nothing. I just try not to imagine what that Jeter would have looked like...
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

Yeah, it's nice they at least did something. But a couple of weeks ago, that Jeter g/u card sold for $2.75 on Ebay.
I collect any Derek Jeter and 2010 Allen and Ginter relic cards.