`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 box bowman plat....

2 box bowman plat....
last friday night i was at target with wife and child.. target had one box left so i bought it when i got home, i pulled green bryce harper auto #365/399 and a common bryce harper, and a emilio bonifacio duel bat/auto #/1199 so im all excited, and continue my weekend, and monday i stop at a target far out from home while i was working, and got another bryce harper common and bryce harper auto not #'ed... i was ecstatic. i spent over 5000 dollar hunting a stephen strasburg and ended empty handed, now with in my 1st 200 dollars into the 2011 series cards i hit a grand slam... im sorry i do not have pics there on my cell phone and i get on here with lap-top..

thanks for reading..
by the way i was taking these to a local card show this weekend anyone have any idea what i should ask for? the greens that ive seen on e-bay are going for about 450.00 500.00 and the common auto about 200 250.. any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[Image: utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNzI5LTAwMDMwLmpwZw.jpg]

[Image: utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwODAzLTAwMDQ3LmpwZw.jpg]

[Image: utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNzI5LTAwMDMxLmpwZw.jpg]

RE: 2 box bowman plat....
i would keep one of the two autos to be honest with you just to have one i expect an increase in his value towards the beginning of next season if he makes the ML roster in which i dont see why he wouldnt. I know he is playing the best right now in double AA but his BA has increased 60 points in the last month. Another thing be careful taking the cards to your local Shop trying to get money you might get less than what you are looking for. Ebay might be your best route.

Are you willing to trade any of the two base Harper cards you have of him. I have 36 Harpers but still have yet to get a Bowman platinum ive already spent close to $200 on the product im having the luck you had last year with Strasburg!!! Let me know Thanks Rich
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

thats what my buddy says too, keep one, but im more of the hunter /quick seller cuz if harper flops then good luck trying to make anything off of them. im just in it for the thrill of the pulls.. i honestly would be willing to trade all 12 bryce harpers that i own including 2 autos for a miguel cabrera auto rookie.

(08-12-2011, 10:58 PM)stever804 Wrote: thats what my buddy says too, keep one, but im more of the hunter /quick seller cuz if harper flops then good luck trying to make anything off of them. im just in it for the thrill of the pulls.. i honestly would be willing to trade all 12 bryce harpers that i own including 2 autos for a miguel cabrera auto rookie.
why do that when you could sell the harpers for much more?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I say if anything sell the Emerald version of Harper you could get $300 at the least for that card. If you hold onto the base auto until next year you could possibly get $300 for that one as well. Iunderstand what you say as far as him flopping but looking at his age and where he is at right now. He has time to grow and you have to think how far a head he is with other kids his age all his buddy's basically just graduatd HS and in thier first year of college so you have to think he is 3 year ahead of everyone else.

Damn i really wish i had a miguel cabrera RC auto id trade it to you in a heart beat for your harpers. Right now i just need on base platinum if we can work something for that im game.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(08-12-2011, 11:09 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: why do that when you could sell the harpers for much more?
a topps traded cabrera auto books at 500-600 you really think i can get much more then that?

(08-12-2011, 11:28 PM)stever804 Wrote: a topps traded cabrera auto books at 500-600 you really think i can get much more then that?
BV and actual price vary a lot
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Very nice finds!
I collect Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez, Patriots and Red Sox

i posted pics for the non-be-leavers

Thats crazy, nice pulls.