`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Michael Jordan Cards FT 2nd Year, 3rd Year

Michael Jordan Cards FT 2nd Year, 3rd Year
Here are some of the MJs I am getting rid of as I have doubles. The 2nd year and 3rd year cards will be tougher to get. PLMK what you are interested in and I will add them to my organize.

[Image: 6c6aadd3.jpg]
[Image: 82d2ab9b.jpg]
[Image: 1a6268f2.jpg]
[Image: 8ced7767.jpg]
[Image: b6ae0f02.jpg]
[Image: 9dc07c65.jpg]
[Image: ddf47452.jpg]
[Image: 08ae22ad.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Michael Jordan Cards FT 2nd Year, 3rd Year
i need the ewing

Hey Nick I need both of the stickers. I realize they're tough but I'm planning on picking up a box or two of cards in the near future to hopefully come up with some bait. In the meantime, here's my bucket! A couple are gone (Garnett/Nowitzki dual, Pierce GU, Curry GU) but most are still in play.

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...or%20sell/

Edit: Just noticed, I could also use that second-year Finest MJ.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(10-02-2011, 07:15 PM)ShaqEatsThat Wrote: i need the ewing
Nick, I had to post because this guy accepted a counter offer after he sent me the original offer wanting a Rare K. Garnett insert I had for a 96 97 Bowman Best Shots refractors of Michael Jordan.

There was some other stuff involved to even up the value a little. We agreed to a trade and then this guy sends me a message a couple of days later, on the trade, saying that he had recieved an offer for the MJ that he couldn't refuse.

I didn't think it was cool because he already had the card traded to me. I thought since yow were the MJ fan here that the card went to you possibly.

I won't leave negative feedback (but I want to), I just want to warn everyone else that Shaqeatsthat that may not keep his word if he gets another offer on a card he has already accepted a trade with you on.

I have been there myself and gotten an offer I liked more after I accepted another trade offer on a card. I hadn't shipped yet and still kept my WORD with the original trader!!!!

Now I have a trade just hanging out on my trade page that will never go away. This is the first time I have had this happen in all the years I have been a member of this forum. Angry Angry Angry

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

im interested in the baseball rookie card
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

That Sticker looks like its in great shape!

(10-03-2011, 12:23 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Nick, I had to post because this guy accepted a counter offer after he sent me the original offer wanting a Rare K. Garnett insert I had for a 96 97 Bowman Best Shots refractors of Michael Jordan.

There was some other stuff involved to even up the value a little. We agreed to a trade and then this guy sends me a message a couple of days later, on the trade, saying that he had recieved an offer for the MJ that he couldn't refuse.

I didn't think it was cool because he already had the card traded to me. I thought since yow were the MJ fan here that the card went to you possibly.

I won't leave negative feedback (but I want to), I just want to warn everyone else that Shaqeatsthat that may not keep his word if he gets another offer on a card he has already accepted a trade with you on.

I have been there myself and gotten an offer I liked more after I accepted another trade offer on a card. I hadn't shipped yet and still kept my WORD with the original trader!!!!

Now I have a trade just hanging out on my trade page that will never go away. This is the first time I have had this happen in all the years I have been a member of this forum. Angry Angry Angry
Sorry to hear about your troubles. The trade is not with me. I have only done one trade or so in the past month and that was with Htowntigger for some MJ mem cards. I also have that card that you are referring to already. In fact, I have the refractor and the atomic refractor. Hope the situation gets resolved.

(10-03-2011, 12:55 PM)quavis Wrote: That Sticker looks like its in great shape!
Thanks! I just picked up a graded version of the same card. The raw and graded card look identical and the graded card is a 8.5.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

hey nick, i need his second year card for my pc, lmk if i have anything.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]