`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Lilly Felix Jones Miles Austin Paul Warfield Shaun Alexander patch autos

Bob Lilly Felix Jones Miles Austin Paul Warfield Shaun Alexander patch autos
Looking to move some cards. I'm looking for $22 apiece on the Warfield, Jones, Lilly and S. Alexander. Wanting $37 on the Miles Austin. LMK if you're interested.

[Image: Warfield-NT-auto.jpg]

[Image: 5-16newstuff0006-1.jpg]

[Image: Cowboys-new-lot-1.jpg]

[Image: April9scan0003.jpg]

[Image: 7-23Cowboys-0005-1.jpg]

RE: Bob Lilly Felix Jones Miles Austin Paul Warfield Shaun Alexander patch autos
I would be interested in trading. What do you collect?

RE: Bob Lilly Felix Jones Miles Austin Paul Warfield Shaun Alexander patch autos
feel free to check me for the miles
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

(08-10-2011, 09:37 AM)gshankle Wrote: I would be interested in trading. What do you collect?
I collect Mike Young, Kinsler, Hamilton, basically all the Texas Rangers guys. But I'm looking to sell these right now. I've got others FT, but I'm looking to sell on these.

What is the card number on the Felix ?
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

(08-10-2011, 11:23 AM)ironman71635 Wrote: What is the card number on the Felix ?
It's #/10

Just lowered the prices quite a bit in hopes of moving these.

You still looking to move the Felix Jones ?
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

(08-12-2011, 03:55 PM)ironman71635 Wrote: You still looking to move the Felix Jones ?
Still looking to move all of them if I can.