`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was on my way to the post office when...

RE: Was on my way to the post office when...
If it's still open, my guess is 6350. and sorry dude. That sucks.

Sorry for the late reply!

Yea I will take all of the guesses up until this post. Had a great Friday night with half priced Margaritas, but paid for it the rest of the weekend.

At work, but the total estimated cost is $3,212.49. I really think this is too low, but I guess we'll see as I just dropped it off today.

I will figure out who won once I get home and can look at this not on my phone.

Thanks for all that played and I will post who the winner is (unless some beats me to it) and will PM to see what you would like.

(08-19-2011, 02:10 PM)sonnyday Wrote: $3,111
Unless I missed something sonnyday is the winner. PM coming. Thanks again everyone.

(08-22-2011, 08:10 PM)iujapander Wrote: Unless I missed something sonnyday is the winner. PM coming. Thanks again everyone.
Wow, I never win anything!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(08-22-2011, 08:10 PM)iujapander Wrote: Unless I missed something sonnyday is the winner. PM coming. Thanks again everyone.
For a guy who totals everything he drives My guess wasnt to bad
Confrats sonnyday
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Congrats Sonnyday!

iujapander- I hope the other drivers insurance is paying for that. I also hope your car looks and runs as good as new when they are done fixing it!

Is it done? Or was that just an estimate?
[Image: BeckettSig.jpg]
I collect: Jeff Bagwell, and have Biggio, Berkman, Oswalt, Billy Wagner, some Pence and Clemens to trade for his cards

(08-22-2011, 11:20 PM)astroburn Wrote: Is it done? Or was that just an estimate?
The contest was for the estimate. I guess we will find out later how close the estimate was to the actual repair cost.

(08-23-2011, 12:06 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: The contest was for the estimate. I guess we will find out later how close the estimate was to the actual repair cost.
That is correct, just dropped it off on Monday. I'll let everyone know what the final is, and maybe give the one that got closest to the real cost a little something too.

And yes, the other drivers insurance will be paying for the repairs and my rental car.

(08-24-2011, 08:51 PM)iujapander Wrote: That is correct, just dropped it off on Monday. I'll let everyone know what the final is, and maybe give the one that got closest to the real cost a little something too.

And yes, the other drivers insurance will be paying for the repairs and my rental car.
Since the other guy is paying maybe the actual will go up about $300 so I can win something!

J/K Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin