`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's A Sad, Sad, Day In Buffalo

RE: It's A Sad, Sad, Day In Buffalo
(08-12-2011, 12:47 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: dang, are the Bills TRYING to get Andrew Luck after the 2nd preseason game !!! DODGAMNIT
It certainly seems that way. A lot of people are hyped because our D looks great at camp. What they seem to be missing is the fact that our O-line is so bad, it makes the D look great!
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

YES YES YES.... We....I mean they needed a #1/2 receiver. Boldin will be 1, but if Evans do like we think, they will split the catches.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

I'm sure it was "justified" in head office's eyes, and it's a good opportunity for him Smile ..... but it is really sad to see him go Sad loved watching him play at the ol' Ralph Wilson Sad

I'm happy for Evans, but I'm sad for the Bills fans. Lee Evans was one of the few reasons Bills games were worth watching. I have a feeling he'll do something redonkulous in his first game out of a Buffalo uniform, just like everyone else who wasn't a QB did once they left.

It's disappointing to see him go for nothing more than a pick, I'd like to see someone new now...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Now that I've sat and looked at it for a while, I am seeing the pros. He was in the final year of his contract. The team has a stable full of young receivers. David Nelson will benefit most from this. We gained a pick. I didn't have playoff hopes this year WITH Lee on the team. So, I am still saddened by the loss of Lee, but I am coping with it.
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

(08-12-2011, 12:54 PM)gobills2010 Wrote: It certainly seems that way. A lot of people are hyped because our D looks great at camp. What they seem to be missing is the fact that our O-line is so bad, it makes the D look great!
They will have competition from Cincy, Cleveland, SF, Miami, and Washington. There are quite a few teams this season that are going to be bad.
[Image: joealexander.jpg]
[Image: white.jpg]