`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be Cautious When Dealing with Member 'king james 23'

Be Cautious When Dealing with Member 'king james 23'
king james 23, is known as generalsniping on youtube and cowboysvick on eBay. He currently has mystery packs on youtube going that include the Jordan RC card that he was trying to trade/sell in the basketball forum here(although that thread seems to have disappeared) and in the football forum.

http://www.youtube.com/user/generalsnipi...RM25lRC73A

I actually brought some of his mystery packs but after he claimed he had sold them all he refused to open them all up. I waited a day and a half and then finally demanded my money back. It took 12 hours but he finally did refund my money.

He also has it for sale on eBay:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Another guy on youtube mentioned to me that his Jordan RC has a crease that is why it is slabbed 'Authentic' but not graded. I don't know that for a fact as the pictures he has in his photobucket page are not the clearest. Just a heads up to anyone thinking of trading with him. Just be careful and ask a lot of questions before you trade or buy.

RE: Be Cautious When Dealing with Member 'king james 23'
Thanks for the news and thanks for looking out for fellow members here!

-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.