`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Ryan Braun: Texas Rangers FT

WTTF Ryan Braun: Texas Rangers FT
I really don't want to but saying I don't have a whole lot of other cards for trade its time for me to dip into the Ranger PC.

I am just looking for Ryan Braun in particular especially for the Hamilton, Andrus and Williams. I will not mind trading in your favor specifically if it is a card/cards that I don't have which is plenty!

Not alot FT but just let me know if any of these few catch your eye.

[Image: JoshTullia098-1.jpg]

[Image: elvisandrus.jpg]

[Image: JoshTullia073.jpg]

[Image: taylorteagarden.jpg]

[Image: julioborbon.jpg]

[Image: salty.jpg]

[Image: michaelyoung.jpg]

[Image: joshhamilton.jpg]

[Image: iankinsler.jpg]

RE: WTTF Ryan Braun: Texas Rangers FT
i like the Kinsler and Hamilton orange
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

would you trade the andrus for anything else? if so please check me

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Very interested in the orange hamilton...check me out

(08-11-2011, 10:27 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: i like the Kinsler and Hamilton orange
Offer sent
(08-11-2011, 10:52 PM)p18mann Wrote: would you trade the andrus for anything else? if so please check me
Sorry man. Didn't really see anything for the time being. But if you ever get any Ryan Braun in the future please keep me in mind!

(08-11-2011, 11:21 PM)morrisfamily0524 Wrote: Very interested in the orange hamilton...check me out
Sorry man. Didn't really see anything I could trade for it for now.

Sweet looking Lesters and Rookies you got though.
Thanks for the interest guys.

Just looking for Ryan Braun though being these are already PC so that is probably what it is going to take.

Yall have got some awesome cards.

Interested in the Williams, Andrus, Bourbon, and Hamilton. Check my org, prob nothing you are interested in but check it anyway, mostly vintage. I dont have anything high end braun. PM me a price if you are interested in selling any of them.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

check me for the andrus. thanks
http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347...ollection/

looking for
Football - MJD, Dwayne Bowe, Daniel Thomas, Sean Taylor and players from Aliquippa
Baseball - Hanley Ramirez, Carlos Gonzalez, Justin Upton, Dustin Ackley, and Cory Luebke
Hockey - Jordan Staal

check me for the hamiltons and the kinslers. getting rid of braun
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(08-12-2011, 12:05 AM)jwest1334 Wrote: Interested in the Williams, Andrus, Bourbon, and Hamilton. Check my org, prob nothing you are interested in but check it anyway, mostly vintage. I dont have anything high end braun. PM me a price if you are interested in selling any of them.
PM sent
(08-12-2011, 12:26 AM)mstokes212 Wrote: check me for the andrus. thanks
It is in a pending deal right now. Thanks alot for the interest though, if the deal falls through you will definetly be the next one in line.

You have got some sweet cards though.
(08-12-2011, 06:20 AM)908 Wrote: check me for the hamiltons and the kinslers. getting rid of braun
They are in pending deals right now as well. I will definetly check out your Brauns though because if the deal falls through you will be next for Hamilton and Kinsler.

Go Rangers!