`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
has anyone ever had any luck....

has anyone ever had any luck....
When purchasing a blaster box at kmart/walmart/target etc? Ever pull anything good?

RE: has anyone ever had any luck....
it happens often.i got a few good hits from blasters.like the griffey stamp in my sig.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

yup i pulled a bowman platinum manny machado red refractor auto redemption out of a blaster box from target.

i have pulled some ok autos out of blasters
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

retail blasters seem to be getting better and better odds within the past year or so

lots of decent pulls between here and some other boards I lurk/post on
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I've gotten an Andruw Jones jersey out of a pack of Fleer Ultra and a Steve Garrison auto from 2010 Platinum. Also on some UD blasters there's a guaranteed jersey card
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I have great luck pulling from retail packs. When I first joined my wife got me a blaster of 2011 bowman and I pulled 2 harpers,1 was a chrome and the other was a topps 100.Ive gotten about 5 autos from the bowman blasters since ive been buying.I recently got 2 blasters of platinum and pulled two autos and 2 bryce harper xfractors. I will choose blasters over buying packs or rack packs.
My wife went today and told me they have this rack box for 9.99. I guess its a mix of jersey cards and game used stuff. She said the box says you will get a jersey auto per box or something. I am going tomorrow ;I just got to see this. Has anyone seen anything like this? She said they don't have a brand on the box,so I'm thinking its one of those mixed brands of things that didn't sell.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(08-11-2011, 06:39 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I have great luck pulling from retail packs. When I first joined my wife got me a blaster of 2011 bowman and I pulled 2 harpers,1 was a chrome and the other was a topps 100.Ive gotten about 5 autos from the bowman blasters since ive been buying.I recently got 2 blasters of platinum and pulled two autos and 2 bryce harper xfractors. I will choose blasters over buying packs or rack packs.
My wife went today and told me they have this rack box for 9.99. I guess its a mix of jersey cards and game used stuff. She said the box says you will get a jersey auto per box or something. I am going tomorrow ;I just got to see this. Has anyone seen anything like this? She said they don't have a brand on the box,so I'm thinking its one of those mixed brands of things that didn't sell.
I want to come card shopping with you! You seem to have good luck lol.

(08-11-2011, 07:15 PM)jconstein Wrote: I want to come card shopping with you! You seem to have good luck lol.
I have to give credit to my wife who isn't a fan of the hobby but has some awesome luck with choosing the right boxes. I did buy the two platinum boxes on my own but everything else comes from her choosing.lol I would go to stores and purchase 50 packs at a time and would get nothing but crap;and then have to hear my wife complain. So now I tell her to pick out the packs in hopes of returning the trash talk she gives me but it hasn't happened yet.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Just pulled an Auto of Yankees Prospect Adam Warren out of 2011 Bowman Platinum on Sunday from a blaster from Target.