`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packs of Cards

Packs of Cards
Does anyone here still buy individual packs of cards at the store?

RE: Packs of Cards
Of course Smile. I never get anything, but I do still rip individual packs Tongue.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I still do it thinking that I may get some good cards to maybe use in a trade, but sometimes think I could just put that money towards the cards I may actually want.

I do not buy from retail unless I SEE the person open the large bin and pull down the packs.
Otherwise they are all searched and ruined and a waste of money.
Sealed Blasters or Hobby boxes only.
I do not even trust the LCS single packs anymore.
Too many crooks out there

I've pulled some decent stuff on occasion from single packs of already opened boxes at my LCS. I wouldn't be surprised if there are shop owners who do pack searching, which is sad...but I've pulled stuff that could have easily been found by someone searching so I trust my LCS for packs. I don't buy hardly any retail though, due to searchers and I'd rather support my LCS. But mostly lately I just buy a box once in a while rather than packs.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

i buy atleast 1 pack almost every time i go 2 walmart generally dont get anything great but its a habit now lol
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I usually buy a few packs when a new product comes out. I don't have a card shop near me, so it's fun to see what each product is like.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I rarely buy individual packs at Walmart or Target due to all the obvious pack searchers. However I will occasionally buy one of those packages with 2 packs that are sealed in a bubble holder so pack searching can't be done on them. I will also occasionally buy rack packs if they are fresh out and haven't obviously been searched through.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

on occasion, when I have the urge to bust open some wax, but dont have the money for a blaster or hobby box.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]