`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
payments being held on paypal?

RE: payments being held on paypal?
If paypal was holding the $$ until delivery confirmation and or feedback from buyer then the full $30.00 would be on hold, not 23.63. As noted above it appears the buyer had 6.37 in available funds, however if the balance is paid by an e-check it normally states that on your activity page. Do they provide any additional info? If not you can contact the buyer & asked how he paid.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

They always hold the entire payment on my end but the echeck thing could be possible. This policy stuff just makes people turn away from ebay more even though i understand it.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

never heard of them holding payment like that, maybe because i have been using paypal before ebay owned them

So i have 2 items I sold. one for 80.00 and another for 40.00 that my paypal doesn't even show them pending or anything and one payment was just done today so I can understand that one but the other one was sent back on the 30th of July and still isn't in my account and I have been selling on e-bay for years and I am a power seller. Ive called paypal and they are saying they don't even show the payments on my side at all. Any ideas on why that would be or what I can do about it? Thanks
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

I always thought the echeck was when you didn't have your bank account linked so you could pay with it. You just have credit cards for purchasing and you just used your bank account to confirm your paypal account. I don't know if I can explain it any better. One or the other, or both of you don't have your bank account linked so you can pay directly into it.

That may not be right, but I thought I read that on Paypal somewhere.

(08-11-2011, 05:27 PM)grfyfan Wrote: So i have 2 items I sold. one for 80.00 and another for 40.00 that my paypal doesn't even show them pending or anything and one payment was just done today so I can understand that one but the other one was sent back on the 30th of July and still isn't in my account and I have been selling on e-bay for years and I am a power seller. Ive called paypal and they are saying they don't even show the payments on my side at all. Any ideas on why that would be or what I can do about it? Thanks
Contact your buyer as it seems like their source of funds isn't available or may have an expired credit card on file.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered